The Golden Healer's Fantasy Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Everyone i'm D

3 posters

Go down

Hey Everyone   i'm D Empty Hey Everyone i'm D

Post  dsoulja85 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums over here, I linked over from Hbgames.org. I noticed that one of the themes was christian/fantasy and i had to check it out, I'm currently working on an endtime/christian/fantasy game entitled "Soulwake: Sword of the Spirit". its coming along pretty nicely i've just got the 7th character linework started and well its pretty much just me working on the game at the moment, luckily i'm fairly good at music in Fl Studio 8! Wink and I'm getting better at spriting, stilll need to work on shading. I'll try to post my project later today, but for now i wanna chec k out the forum and the hero chronicles above really caught my eye. thanks for taking the time to read my thread !

dsoulja85
Cheeb

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone   i'm D Empty Re: Hey Everyone i'm D

Post  Chasmira1060 Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey, D, welcome! The game sounds cool. My bf is working on creating a game combining fantasy and religion right now, it's really cool you have that connection! He's on here somewhere...if he ever logs on again... Mad Anyways, welcome and do enjoy the forums!
Chasmira1060
Chasmira1060
Golden Healer

https://goldenhealerfantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jezzicaz789 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:45 pm

dsoulja85 wrote:Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums over here, I linked over from Hbgames.org. I noticed that one of the themes was christian/fantasy and i had to check it out, I'm currently working on an endtime/christian/fantasy game entitled "Soulwake: Sword of the Spirit". its coming along pretty nicely i've just got the 7th character linework started and well its pretty much just me working on the game at the moment, luckily i'm fairly good at music in Fl Studio 8! Wink and I'm getting better at spriting, stilll need to work on shading. I'll try to post my project later today, but for now i wanna chec k out the forum and the hero chronicles above really caught my eye. thanks for taking the time to read my thread !
Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

jezzicaz789
Cheeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Chasmira1060 Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 am

Hey, very good to have you! I am looking for lots of nice, new members, so welcome aboard, and be sure to invite your friends! Feel free to browse the site, add to current conversations, create your own topics, share stories, poems, etc. Glad to have you! Cool
Chasmira1060
Chasmira1060
Golden Healer

https://goldenhealerfantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum