The Golden Healer's Fantasy Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which OoT dungeon is your favorite?

Go down

Which OoT dungeon is your favorite?

Which OoT dungeon is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%Which OoT dungeon is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which OoT dungeon is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%Which OoT dungeon is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Which OoT dungeon is your favorite? Empty Which OoT dungeon is your favorite?

Post  Chasmira1060 Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Which is your favorite and why? I always thought the water one was beautiful with serene music, even if I did get lost alot in it. But my all-time fave is the Spirit Temple. Love the song you learn, love the music, love the Gerudos, love Nabooru, love learning about Ganon's twisted past, love the Mirror Shield!
Chasmira1060
Chasmira1060
Golden Healer

https://goldenhealerfantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down