The Golden Healer's Fantasy Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sneak Peek behind "Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress"

2 posters

Go down

A Sneak Peek behind "Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress" Empty A Sneak Peek behind "Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress"

Post  Chasmira1060 Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:54 am

Hi, all! Here's a sneak peek into the e-book I'm having published with the Writers-Exchange!www.readerseden.com

He leaned his head close to my ear and whispered, "Are you afraid?"
I could feel his deep, strong, piercing green eyes carefully watching me as I gazed around the vast expanse of the cavern, the orange glow of the bonfire scintillating off the beautiful faces of the hundreds gathered here. I knew perhaps I should be afraid, being surrounded by hundreds of them as I was, and yet, this place seemed no more dangerous to me than home. In fact, it seemed less dangerous. The temptation for them must have been greater than it had ever been for my drunken father, yet none of them had tried to harm me, and I knew none of them would.

No, Bizarre as it may have seemed, I was not afraid. . . .

Chrystine had had more reason then than any other time of her life, even when facing one of the rampages of her drunken father. But she wasn't afraid. And that was odd, because although Aaryn, the person asking her that question, was her best friend, he was also a vampire. In fact, she was surrounded by hundreds of vampires.
But they weren’t your typical vampires. They were Stregoni Benefici, the good kind. Nor was Chrystine your typical fairy. She was the Golden Healer, and she alone could save the Stregoni Benefici from the Dark Enchantress. But can Chrystine figure out the Dark Enchantress’ secret and defeat the evil vampires without destroying the good ones as well, without destroying Aaryn? And can she discover Aaryn’s own secret conflict and help him overcome that as well?
Find out as you read for yourself the story of the golden healer and the dark enchantress, the story of the first vampire.
study
Chasmira1060
Chasmira1060
Golden Healer

https://goldenhealerfantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Sneak Peek behind "Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress" Empty Re: A Sneak Peek behind "Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress"

Post  fillygirl90 Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:06 pm

ya know, I still have the copy of this book you sent me like over a year ago when you first got it published... or maybe you were still working to get it published... I don't remember
fillygirl90
fillygirl90
Cheeb

Back to top Go down

A Sneak Peek behind "Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress" Empty Re: A Sneak Peek behind "Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress"

Post  Chasmira1060 Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey, Rache. Yeah, it's not published yet. I think I sent you an original. Smile
Chasmira1060
Chasmira1060
Golden Healer

https://goldenhealerfantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down